July 28, 2012

Hey there, Ahlorha here. :)

Hey guys,
You may have noticed that I haven't posted a review for a month, and poor Gemma has been doing everything. I just wanted to let you all know why.
I've been on a road trip with my family for past two or three weeks, and it has been, well, interesting. Aside from our trailer nearly burning down and being in the middle of a lake in a thunderstorm, everything is great!
BUT.
I haven't had any Wi-Fi, which is why I haven't posted. I have Wi-Fi now, though!
For about the next month, it will just be my reviews to make up for the whole month of Gemma reviews. I know you're sad that you won't be able to read her wonderful reviews for a while, but she'll be back sooner than you think. :)
I just wanted to say sorry for disappearing for a while there. Thanks to Gemma for covering for me! 
See you guys this Tuesday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite! :)